I know I warned you, but a month and a half is a really long time to wait. So thank you, everyone, for sticking with me and not deleting the blog from your feed while I was gone.
Why was I gone?
…and this happened
And finals and a bunch of other stuff also happened, but we don’t want to talk about those.
So I’m…tired. But I’m also back. And that means Bookmarkedone is going to have a regular posting schedule again for the first time in…an embarrassingly long while.
I’ll probably take a few days off to breathe first, but in the meantime, here’s a sneak peak of what’s coming to the blog in the next few weeks:
- My review of Writers of the Future Vol. 38! It’s not technically an ARC review anymore since the eBook is available for purchase, but I’m still very proud of this one.
- Book Haul! Technically I think two book haul posts because I’m super behind!
- Music/Life off the Page update! No further details because…spoilers. Yeah, we’ll go with that.
- I went thrifting…not sure if this is important, but it was fun.
- Writers of the Future Vol. 29 review! Because I read it and I want to talk about it!
- I got tagged by Elizabeth Hyde at The Temperamental Writer! And it took me a ridiculously long time to realize it, so (whispers) I’m sorry. You can go check out her post here while waiting for mine. Or just read all her posts. That’s great too.
In the meantime, I have a colleague’s recital to attend. And I’m going to bake a cake. And sleep should probably be in there somewhere?
Until then, happy reading.